testing zoundry raven on win7 home premium.
The English Blog: Kal Cartoon: The Special Relationship. I study the artwork of combat artists and cartoonist quite extensively. This blog is a great resource for learning resources.
So much great stuff for all ages and so little time….hmm
What an awesome…did I use that phrase…place to view and enjoy the techniques of other artist, there fenre and techniques. This is really fantastic!
- Sketchbooks Done! (sketchesandjottings.wordpress.com)
- The Sketchbook Project (louloucestmoi.wordpress.com)
- Random Sketchbook practice (studiofortyseven.me)
- Amman, Jordan Sketchbook! (ramblingsofanartist.wordpress.com)
- then your life becomes a travelogue (andreajoseph24.blogspot.com)
- Sketchbook work (tactualtextiles.wordpress.com)
- my creative process for MONOCHROMATIC and the sketchbook project 2012 world tour (desireeeast.wordpress.com)
- Analog Artist in a Digital World (sketchesandjottings.wordpress.com)
- Roll up! Roll up! Come and see the amazing bearded lady (oops no, that was my last post) (andreajoseph24.blogspot.com)
- what am i doing here? (andreajoseph24.blogspot.com)
I always find this mans articles entertaining and as a legal scholar , more then educational.
- Copyright Sage Bill Patry On What Content Owners Should Do Now (paidcontent.org)
- Bill Patry Guest-Blogging (volokh.com)
- Copyright is Not in the Machine: Book Review – William Patry’s How To Fix Copyright (copyrightlitigation.blogspot.com)
- The Cost Of Free Culture BY ROBERT LEVINE (worldmediatrend.wordpress.com)
- Patry’s How to Fix Copyright: deftly argued, incandescent book on the evidence-free state of copyright law (boingboing.net)
- paidContent Book Review: How To Fix Copyright (paidcontent.org)
- More on Pinterest and copyright (technollama.co.uk)
As an artist, there are many things I believe one should do. But, by far the two most import are to draw everyday as much as possible and to study something in the genre’ as well. This mans work is so fantastic. His marker illustrations and what appear to be storyboards are worth buying by themselves.